Leapsome is the leading People Enablement platform, with more than 1000 customers worldwide. The platform combines features for feedback, OKRs, employee surveys, and learning, allowing companies to drive employee engagement, performance, and development. You'll be joining our New York or Berlin office during one of the most exciting periods for our Team!
What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews, and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
What is your job?
- You build up our global Revenue Operations team and combine Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, CS Ops, and core Revenue Operations under one roof
- You report directly to our Co-Founder/Co-CEO
- You architect the best possible Go-To-Market (GTM) process engine in close collaboration with the functional leadership (VP of Marketing, VP of Sales, VP of Customer Success)
- You ensure the GTM processes work effectively and efficiently across the different GTM functions and there are no breaking points or frictions, but overall optimization in the interest of the company
- You surface all issues, frictions, and inefficiencies in the GTM processes
- You manage embedded Operations professionals at the interface to GTM functions
- You support the GTM functions with data and insights, both surfacing data needed by the function (e.g., dashboards not already provided by BI) and (later) also surfacing patterns / new insights to GTM leaders
- You select (in close collaboration with functional leadership), implement and administer tooling to enable the respective functions
- You define best practices, targets, and quantity models in close collaboration with the functional leadership, challenge those regularly, and hold the functions accountable to them
- You support Finance with bottom-up input on the revenue modeling part of the financial model
Who are we looking for?
- You are an expert in revenue operations and have at least 5 years of relevant experience in scaling Revenue Operations teams at high-growth B2B scale-ups, ideally in the $10M to $100M ARR growth phase
- You have a proven track record in interfacing with different teams and managing stakeholders from all business units
- You have a data-driven mindset, with a focus on unlocking additional business value based on actionable insights about the whole customer journey
- You have hands-on knowledge about GTM tool infrastructure
- When you read our values, it felt like reading a description of yourself
Benefits at Leapsome
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a pre-IPO equity package
- Get support and sponsorship for relocation (if needed)
You want to be part of Leapsome?
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Find out what makes Leapsome a very special workplace.
- Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.