We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join our EMEA Deal Desk team in Germany which supports the Commercial, Enterprise, Strategic, ROW, and APAC sales teams. As the Deal Desk Analyst, you will manage deal flow, communicate with various corporate stakeholders (Revenue, Legal, Product and other) to articulate deal value in a consistent manner, engage with sales and customers/prospects during the deal creation and approval process and ensure order forms are signed and booked in compliance with Alteryx internal revenue recognition and operational guidelines. The Deal Desk Analyst will also be expected to develop an expert level understanding of the Alteryx deal approval and contracting process and will provide recommendations and manage projects aimed at improving deal velocity.
- Develop robust partnerships with field sales and leadership to review, prioritize, and expedite deals.
- Build & create strong working relationships with key internal business partners: Legal, Finance, Revenue, Product Operations, etc. to streamline review & approval processes.
- Support large, complex, standard & non-standard transactions with business insight, pricing, product knowledge and analysis.
- Facilitate deal structuring by developing custom terms and obtaining all subsequent approvals. Ensure that contracts reflect all products, services and terms agreed to with the customer.
- Create best practices around deal structures that adhere to the Alteryx contract approval policy
- Maintain deal templates, playbooks, and best practice documentation to encourage consistent and efficient business practices globally.
- Develop streamlined and efficient approval processes for non-standard deal terms including limits/rules, approver roles, and proxies for fallback responsibility.
- Maintain SLAs on deal turnaround times.
- Review quotes and provide guidance to sales on how to structure profitable compliant deals and accelerate deal closure.
- Provide process thought leadership on the quote-to-cash process
- Provide technical advice to resolve complex quote questions and assist sales teams with issues.
- Fluent level German
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Pricing or Business Operations
- Experience working in an Enterprise software/tech company required
- Experience with software revenue recognition policies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar
- B2B SaaS and/or general subscription management experience a plus
- Expert with MSFT tools (excel, ppt, etc.)
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.