We are a fast-growing start-up on a journey to deliver measurable business outcomes to our clients through a bespoke digital solution that is based on 1:1 coaching.
As Europe’s leading solution for people development, we believe that personalized learning is an important right everyone should have access to, and as such, we combine the individual employee’s needs with the demand for worldwide scalability of global organizations.
We bet on unparalleled user engagement driven by 1:1 human interaction with a coach and a digital learning journey that makes personal growth transparent, measurable, and enjoyable.🚀
As a Chief Revenue Officer
(f/m/x), your mission is to translate the Sharpist Horizon 1 (core business) strategy into go-to-market tactics across all departments of the revenue function: Marketing, BDR, Sales, Customer Success, RevOps.
This includes driving decisions on:
- Revenue org structure and KPIs / KRs
- Target markets, clients (ICP), and buyers (with CEO / board)
- Define and ensure execution of client penetration
- Positioning and communication (with marketing, product, BDR)
- Marketing channels (with VP marketing)
- Pricing and packaging
- Sales organization
💙 We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone of all ages, genders, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations and abilities & disabilities to apply for this role.
🙂What You'll Do Here At Sharpist
Within 1 month, you will…
Within 1 quarter, you will…
- Have a successful onboarding and get to know your key stakeholders.
- Understand the core value Sharpist provides to business customers and learners
- Have 1:1s with your team
Within 1/2 year, you will…
- Incorporate and challenge (maybe also already re-shape) the Sharpist strategy
- Learn how your VPs translate the Sharpist strategy into team tactics and you will coach them on how they can execute on these tactics faster
- Have a clear view of who in your team is a superstar and who is at risk
- Take command over your budget and people plan and have already referred 3 top talents to Sharpist
- Meet every key customer and prospect and your team’s pipelines will grow because of your encounters
- Commit to your next quarter forecast and revenue retention, as well as top-of-funnel metrics
And then, what's next?
- Improve sales efficiency metrics (e.g. SaaS magic number)
- Show your Leadership Team and the Sharpist Board they can be confident that the company will rise to a European market leader under your revenue leadership - this confidence comes from a clear set of initiatives that drive new logo, retention, upsells, as well as ARPA; and there is a clear path towards an explosion of MQLs and opportunities
- Rebuild, improve, and maintain the revenue machine end-to-end
- Stop ineffective initiatives and increase the client-facing time of your team largely
- Identify new growth opportunities and prioritize these by their impact/effort
- For a start, you will have to be heavily involved on the ground, to uplevel our revenue operations
- Once you achieve your revenue targets reliably and repeatedly, you can focus on driving growth rate to unseen heights, by shaping the growth strategy with the CEO and Board.
We believe you'll be successful if you are this type of person
These hard facts will get us excited to get to know you better
- Doer personality that thrives in autonomously driving fast decisions
- Comfortable with a scrappy environment (no finger pointing or “we should do" mentality)
- A tendency towards quickly providing tangible deliverables
- Analytical data mind that easily builds connections across different contexts / functions
- High degree of self-leadership to hold oneself and others accountable
- Expert sparring partner that is inspiring to other leaders and motivates them to take calculated risks
- A designer of principled cultures that embrace peak performance with a thrive for growth
- Passionate about upgrading organizational processes and empowering people to run on these
What We Offer
- Former operator and leader in a relevant domain (ideally Marketing, Sales, or RevOps), in a B2B SaaS company
- Scaled revenue organizations and processes from 25+ people across multiple countries, ideally to hundreds of team members
- An experienced executive (i.e. former Leadership Team Member) that knows how to align Sharpist's strategic direction with our go-to-market motion
- Ideally managed a team of revenue VPs; ideally worked with Founder-CEO
- Track record of successful decisions and their implementation (e.g. positioning, pricing, new markets, built teams) that secured 2-3x ARR growth at a €10M ARR scale
- Savvy in revenue processes, tools, and automation
- Experienced the good and the bad of hyper-growth, as a leader (potentially by going through lay-offs)
- Has defined a 3-year roadmap for their revenue department
- A market-competitive salary
- Uncapped vacation policy: you decide how many paid vacation days you need and take!
- Flexible working hours that best suit your way of working, including working remotely
- A modern office with your own L&D library, mate drink, beer, cereal, etc. in Berlin, Neukölln
- Free language lessons in English and German with Chatterbug
- Sustainable company discounts
- Visa and relocation support
- And, of course, free & unlimited sessions with your certified Sharpist coach and full access to our learning platform! 🚀
if this captures your interest and you want to take part in the personalization of learning for every employee worldwide. We are excited to get to know you! :)If you are interested to learn more about the product and the Sharpist App, feel free to check out the linked documents, articles, and podcasts on our career site.
Please refrain from requesting demos on our website, so our sales team can focus on impacting our target organizations. :)