As a leader in the RevOps organization, the Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. This position is responsible for supporting the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments, and ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy.
Help us overachieve our number by excelling in these three areas:
- Build key metrics to measure effectiveness of collaboration between sales, marketing and customer success
- Monitor and review the sales funnel on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts
- Regularly present plans and reviews to leadership
- Recommend and help implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and facilitate the closing of business
- Recommend and implement key tools to increase the impact of sellers
- Provide hands-on coaching/training on using our tech stack (Salesforce +CPQ, PandaDoc, Outreach.io)
- Implement workflow / automation to reduce administrative tasks for sales team
- Provide directional leadership for a small team of Revenue Operations professionals as Quizizz scales, anticipating needs and supporting evolving strategies.
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of team
- Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Develop, document and administer global compensation plans and models that facilitate the scaling of the business
- Degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in leading global sales operations in SAAS software - startup experience preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships across global teams and functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel competence
- Executive communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Apply for this job