SALES OPERATIONS GRADUATE PROGRAMME,
Have you ever thought about being part of a global brand where you can accelerate your career through a structured two-year tailored programme? Do you want to kick-start your career in a fast-paced, innovative, and truly international company? Now is your chance!
We are looking for ambitious, collaborative, and dynamic SALES & MARKETING GRADUATES!
The Graduate Programme starts in October 2022, and we are looking for future Sales & Marketing stars to join us in our success story. The Graduate Programme is a two-year fixed-term programme and during the Graduate Programme, graduates will have 2 rotations in our Sales & Marketing departments.What we are looking for:
Overall Purpose of Role:
– Maximize the performance of the dealer networkHow
– Build relationships with Sales Zone Managers to utilize their capabilities and maximize resultsWhat
– support the creation of a comprehensive plan to improve volume, market share, profit and customer experience through the implementation of Sales, Marketing and Customer Quality Strategies
- Coordinate the sales performance of dealer groups.
- Follow-up stock management of the dealers to ensure right stock mix is available for the local market.
- Reporting and forecasting on future achievements.
- Support implementation of commercial strategy to the zone Managers.
- Support Sales Performance Manager managing all aspects of dealership operations including Network Profitability, Used Cars Performance and After Sales.
- Share best practices across zones
An ideal candidate has a positive mindset and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, technology, or another relevant field. You have recently graduated (within the last 24 months) and want to work in a global company with different sales & marketing related tasks. You speak English and French fluently and other language skills are considered as a great benefit. You have good IT-skills, especially good Excel knowledge, and a strong will to learn and develop in everything you do. Some prior experience from working in a fast-paced company or in sales or marketing will help you to succeed in this role. However, the right attitude and personality matter the most, as we are looking for people who make a great fit for our company.What do we offer:
We offer you a great place to learn and develop as a young professional, in a global company with good career opportunities both in France and abroad. You can expect to have a robust international experience during the 2 years and to develop a broader view of the automotive industry. In addition, you will receive career advice, visibility to management and the opportunity for accelerated growth within the company. We also offer our graduates a unique chance to get to know our different departments and products. During the two-year programme, you will have an opportunity to work and support diverse areas of the automotive business, including Marketing, Product Management, Dealer Network & Customer Quality, Sales and Strategic Projects . You will get to work with different processes and projects in a cross functional and fast-paced environment with great colleagues!Our core values give a great description of how we interact with each other:
- Always think of the customer
- Show facts, face reality
- Be accountable, be proactive
- Think outside of the box
- Respect others, respect society
Montigny Le Bretonneux Yvelines France