Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
Meero is recruiting a Sales Operations manager, with strong analytical skills and business sense. His/her role will be to lead strategic, analytical and operational projects to enhance Meero growth and Sales/CSM productivity and work closely with leadership. He/She will also be working closely with our Data team to propagate the culture of data driven decision making
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a real advisor for senior leadership and sales teams, identifying key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline and revenue trends and untapped market opportunities.
- Understand sales process, pipeline, clients behaviours, provide leadership and lead improvements to sales & post-sales process, data analysis and insight into sales, revenue and operations, leveraging a variety of tools including Salesforce, Tableau (Einstein Analytics), Hubspot, Excel, G suite and SQL.
- Partner and influence numerous functions in the business, including BI/IT, HR, Marketing, Legal and Finance to ensure coordination of business projects and ensure future needs of Sales Management are addressed.
- Configure and maintain the CRM platform according to the needs of the sales teams and the digital marketing infrastructure.
- Provide CRM expertise on key methodologies and approaches to develop effective KPIs and processes for marketing and sales capabilities.
- Assist in training new users and growing the salesforce.com skill set across the organisation.
- Lead the sales incentive plans definition and creation process.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales/Revenue Operations/Analyst position, preferably in a Startup / digital / tech environment and preferably in a Saas company.
- Strong analytical profile with the ability to see beyond the numbers to create sound decision-making.
- Proven experience on CRM, data analytics tools including Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau CRM, Excel and GSuite.
- Experience defining business KPIs and metrics in relation to Sales and Operational work
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Autonomy, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm and collaborative mindset.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, and a positive attitude!
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with a team member
- Interview with your future manager (GM Food & Travel)
- Case study
- Interview with the COO
- Welcome on board!