Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will work closely with the commercial leaders (VP of Sales and VP of Client Success) as their key partner to drive productivity. We look for candidates who are excited to help our revenue teams by proactively seeking new opportunities to mature and scale the business. The ideal candidate must be tactical in helping build out programs and automation as well as strategic in thinking through coverage models as the teams and business scale. We are seeking a strong leader to support our Revenue teams and help us make lending fast, fair, and affordable for all.What You’ll Do
What We Look For
- Manage a team of analysts, supporting the Sales and Client Success teams, driving projects to create efficient sales cycle processes to help the teams acquire and grow our merchant base
- Analyze forecasts and pipeline to easily understand the health of the business, and identify opportunities and create strategies to help revenue hit their goals
- Collaborate with the Business Operations team to build and improve Salesforce
- Work with Revenue Enablement to determine best cadence to train and support the growing teams as well as support the growth of your own team
- Maintain exceptional working relationships between Sales and Client Success leaders as well as all other cross functional teams
- Develop and deploy effective operating cadence supporting assigned Sales/CS leaders including team lead meetings as well XFN team interactions serving as the central point for XFN requests and operations.
- Identify data driven trends related to productivity, pipeline deficiencies and headcount gaps worki ng with the Commercial Analytics team.
Location - Remote U.S.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in revenue/sales operations
- Strength in managing a team and developing individual contributors
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Excel
- Experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
- Passion for pioneering innovative, highly effective tools & processes
Grade - USA29
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.