Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As a part of our team of more than 2.500 pioneers, you will play a key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial scientific challenges of our age. Within less than a year, we were able to develop our COVID-19 mRNA vaccine following the highest scientific and ethical standards – writing medical history.
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.Manager* Sales Operations
Welcome to the exciting world of Customer Strategy! Our vision is not only to become the leading global biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine, but set also the future standard, on how HCPs [Healthcare professionals], HCCs [Healthcare consumers] and HCDs [Healthcare decision makers] are engaged, informed and empowered worldwide, so they can collaborate better to improve clinical outcomes and population health. We believe that our stringed approach to personalized and individualized medicines can be also translated to create the customer engagement engine of the future for both individualized and off-the-shelf technologies– applying the latest approaches in Data Science & advanced Analytics, enabling and integrating the most efficient and sophisticated landscape of channel and capabilities, developing a lean and scalable operating model, while focusing on the mindset transformation of our employees and having sustainability at the heart of our thinking. We will automate what can be automated and want to ensure, we use the human capital of our employees to focus on the most complex problems to solve. AI [Artificial Intelligence], Robotic automation and Machine learning are imperative building blocks of our future commercial organization.
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As Sales Operation Manager, you will be a key member of the commercial team and important interface between Digital, Marketing, Sales and Service-Teams to provide excellent employee & customer experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will be responsible for supporting the business unit with the coordination of marketing and sales activities by ensuring sustainable, economically successful customer relationships. Furthermore, this role will be leading internal initiatives and own the order and sales processing incl. coordination of product procurement from our external as well as internal partners. This function reports to the Associate Director of Sales Force Effectiveness.Main Responsibilities
What You Have To Offer.
- Ensure best in class employee and customer experience across sales & marketing initiatives and facilitate data driven decision making
- Driving key cross functional initiatives, especially across Digital, Marketing, Sales and Service-Teams
- Lead, support and monitor continuous improvement of the internal project management
- Ensure transparent and effective communication to all stakeholders and management of expectations across various internal and external stakeholders
- Aid in compiling and controlling project budgets and ensure achievement of defined project goals in agreed timelines including risk mitigation plans
- Support in vendor management, purchase orders and coordination of related actions
Benefits For You.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in operational project management, ideally within the life-science industry
- Entrepreneurial attitude, initiative, resilience, "hands-on" mentality and excellent organizational skills
- Experience in project management or sales with strong affinity for digital marketing
- Proactive, assertive and dynamic personality with strong communication skills
- Ambition to work on a blockbuster product with lightspeed requirements and the ability to meet uncommon deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage senior executive relationships
- Fluency in German and English
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
... and much more.Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for our location and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).Job-ID 7137
(please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
- BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
- As unique as you