- This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the U.S.**
Our Sales Operations Analyst is an integral member of the Sales Organization and is responsible for configuring and maintaining the technology and processes that support the entire sales process
. Systems include our CRM, Telephony infrastructure, Scheduling tools, and Lead Management systems among others; all of which must be kept running as efficiently as possible so the team can meet and exceed their sales targets.
Our Sales Operations Analyst will be available during working hours to troubleshoot issues, answer team questions, and additionally assist in onboarding and training new team members on the sales technology suite. This role will also be required to create and maintain relevant reports and dashboards for the team.
As well as having relevant technical experience, this role requires excellent time management and task prioritization skills, along with effective and clear written and verbal communication. You should be a self-starter able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.Duties And Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Assist in the configuration, maintenance, support, and training of all technology used by the Sales Team, including CRM, Telephony, Scheduling, and Lead Management systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving sales operations systems, tools, and processes
- Assist with sales-related SMS deployment through Salesforce
- Assist with onboarding sales staff to company sales systems
- Create and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Create and maintain Salesforce lists for sales staff
- Support the sales team with questions, requests, and issues relating to sales tools
- Partner with sales software providers to resolve issues as needed
The salary range begins in the low $60,000’s with a possible 5% bonus.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations
- Experience with Salesforce.com which is the current system in use, reporting tools, call center/telephony, and appointment scheduling software
- Experience with Google Workspace and team collaboration tools
- Sales process and methodology experience
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and analytical with strong organizational skills.
- Effective and clear communication skills.
- Excellent time management, task prioritization, and ability to work within deadlines and with little supervision
- Enjoy building out structured processes in an ever-changing dynamic environment
Empowered Education (EE) believes in a world where individuals reach their full potential through personal connection and wellness. Our mission is to empower people to lead fulfilling lives through improved health, nutrition, and habit change and our vision is to create a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves. We serve individuals interested in living a better life through holistic health and wellness. We are a fully remote and global company with team members located all over the world. When it comes to culture, we are a casual bunch with a heart-centered approach to how we interact with each other and the world and although we have been around for years we operate very much as a start-up, always growing, learning, and adapting.WORKING CONDITIONS
This role requires an understanding of working in and with a virtual workforce. All applicants are expected to be successful working independently in a virtual setting.Physical Requirements
This position takes place in a virtual office environment and there are no unusual physical demands. Travel may be required from time to time depending on the role.EEO STATEMENTS
Empowered Education and its subsidiaries (Health Coach Institute, Functional Nutrition Alliance, and Nutritious Life Studio) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Sales Operations Analyst experienceBenefits
EE provides the following benefits to all regular employees working 30 hours or more per week.
- Health Insurance | Dental Insurance | Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) | Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- And much more!
We offer 14 days of PTO on an accrual basis for your first year and 19 days on your second year.