We are searching for a Sales Analyst to join us at our Los Angeles location (Full Remote Not Available). The ideal
candidate will have a background in a startup SaaS environment and strong knowledge
of Salesforce and HubSpot.
What you’ll do:
● Processing incoming orders with 24hr SLA and providing customer service
● Data loading and data quality management
● System and database maintenance and data cleaning, including diagnostic tests
and duplicate entry cleansing
● Importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports, c-suite revenue reports ,
and conducting analysis
● Providing analysis and other intelligence essential to multiple organizations, by
using the existing tools, and/or developing new tools/reports, as needed.
● Supporting the Sales, Marketing and Product Teams by helping to build
processes that achieve business objectives
● Documenting processes, including error reports
● Cross-systems forecast/revenue modeling
● Present results to the executive team
● In-depth knowledge of Salesforce platform and its functionalities, including SaaS
● Financial modeling
● Strong HubSpot skills
● Health, Dental & Vision Insurance - Employee health premiums are 100% paid!
● Unlimited PTO available after 90 days.
● Paid Holidays
● Company provided computer and equipment plus a $250 annual budget for
personal work equipment
● Annual Performance Bonus
● Stock options
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.