Imagine a world dedicated to Security without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley, protects leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are looking for a talented Sales Operations Specialist who will support several functions including, but not limited to, commissions, order processing, sales tools, data maintenance, reporting and analytics. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to support the strategic direction of the Sales and Marketing organizations.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you’ll do:
- In partnership with the Sales Operations Manager, create, distribute and file compensation plans
- Own creation of the monthly commissionable bookings file, calculation of monthly commissions and updating of commission statements
- Produce commission, sales tools/process and policy documentation and train as needed
- Triage and/or handle tickets submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with administration of sales tools including, but not limited to, Salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoominfo, Lanefour Routing, Chorus and Clari.
- Create and maintain Salesforce.com and Clari dashboards/reports and own sales performance metrics
- Own the Sales onboarding and offboarding process including, but not limited to, Sales tools user set up, assignment rules, account ownership, roles, permissions and public groups
- Maintain Sales regional and territory maps
- Identify automation opportunities and write clear and well-structured business/system requirement documents
- Process all new orders secured by the sales team
- Assist with additional Sales Operations projects as they come up
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3+ years sales operations or comparable experience in a high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Salesforce.com, Google Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Creative problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Go getter and isn’t afraid to take initiative on issues
- Project management skills preferred
- Ability to work well with different departments
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!