At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.Overview
The successful candidate will be a player/coach directly responsible managing our North American business leveraging our best-in-class technology, business process and project management skills.
Reporting directly to the Director Sales Operations this person will:
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Collaborate within the organization to develop and manage the overall budget and forecast
- Collaborate and manage centralized reporting that will be used to facilitate our pipeline / forecast calls and management reporting.
- Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to solve and improve the overall environment; drive improvement in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools.
- Ensure the data integration and collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales and Finance is seamless and timely.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of Salesforce.com; establish, manage and develop governance to ensure standards are met for data inputs.
- Responsible for account, opportunity and contact data including data quality and cleansing, creation and indexing, and territory moves and automation.
- Supervise team of business partners and build a team culture that ensures consistent focus on employee development and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree: Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of Sales Operations and/or relevant experience integrating and supporting business processes with a subset being in a management role
- Proven ability to navigate within an organization and effectively leverage and interact with various teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory and quota setting, S&OP, and lead to order funnels.
- Knowledge of Financial systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle and Hyperion preferred.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
OUR VALUESWe Embrace Every Opportunity To Serve Our Customers And Each Other As
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS.
More About Skillsoft
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge
. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success including Skillsoft learning content and the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform.Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.