Who we are:
Nearly all aspects of our lives involve the use of technology. It is how we work and play and do anything in between. This connectivity or use of data is built into the very fabric of our society. It is vital to human progress. Vertiv believes there is a better way to meet this accelerating demand for data - one driven by passion and innovation.
As industry experts and Architects of Continuity, we collaborate with our customers to envision and build future-ready infrastructures. We leverage our portfolio of hardware, software, analytics, and services, to ensure our customers' vital applications run continuously, perform optimally, and scale with business needs.
Why Join Us?
- Meaningful and Fulfilling Work
- People-focused Values
- Global Talent Center
- Recharge Your Potential
Are you highly organised and do you enjoy working with people and making a difference to your work? We are looking for a passionate individual to provide support from Sales through to Customer Service on all product sales deliveries.
- Collaborate with respective teams and stakeholders to deliver over $100m a year (or as per targets) of product sales to Vertiv clients
- Manage sales through to completion of projects as well as support the Project Management Team with their projects
- Co-ordinate deliveries, installation and commissioning of units
- Monthly reporting of service-level indicators (e.g. RDSL and PDSL) for tracking performance
- Evaluate outstanding supplier purchase orders, cost management of outbound logistics and warehousing for assigned projects
- Monthly forecasts of revenue and invoicing
- Relevant tertiary education qualification (Business Administration, Supply Chain etc)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience in customer service will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and time management skills