BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
We have also recently announced that we would be a remote-first company, with a presence in India, USA, and Ireland.
BrowserStack is also a Great Place to Work certified company. With its employee-centric approach, BrowserStack has fostered a strong culture that values openness, collaboration, ownership, and ambitiousness.
Role In a Nutshell
Senior Manager - Revenue Operartion will manage a team that will support our internal Sales, Account Management, and Strategy teams in order to drive the overall productivity and sales effectiveness. In this role, you will manage sales tools and key programs and will be responsible for solving complex operational problems to help our internal sales teams work more efficiently and drive growth.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Revenue Recognition, Legal, Finance, pricing etc.) to expedite the review and approval process
- Have a deep understanding of sales tech stack which includes Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo etc. and formulate plans for optimal adoption and act as a business PM for sales tech stack.
- Project management of designing and executing programs to drive key KPIs for the sales teams
- Review large, complex, non-standard transactions by applying deal desk policies, and provide deal governance and approval on quotes and deals.
- Understand underlying systems and sales motions, and work with relevant stakeholders to build scalable sales processes
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our Sales and Support processes.
- Partner with our Sales & Marketing leadership to deliver ad-hoc reporting and Sales Operations administration.
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration, and design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform.
- Help develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to business applications.
Requirements & Skills
- 12+ years of work experience in a Sales Operations role with a strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of key sales, marketing and field operations metrics
- Experience coordinating with multiple business functions to develop new strategies and solutions
- Ability to identify the business needs driving internal requests and translating into compelling solutions for our Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams
- Experience in managing accounts and opportunities on SFDC
- Excellent project management skills
- Quote Creation experience
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We're looking for talented, passionate, and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product.
In exchange, we'll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote First policy & allowance
- Medical insurance