Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Deal Desk Analyst
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier SaaS
clients in Lehi, UT
The primary focus of this position will be to help structure profitable and compliant transactions that address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers, maximize our Clients' revenue, and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the North America Digital Marketing Sales force. This role will act in a fiduciary capacity in managing first line approvals for the deal approval process, including deal structuring and accelerating deal closures. This will be accomplished by meeting with your sales teams to identify Customers' critical business issues and assist in structuring transaction that meet both our Clients' requirements and the Customer's needs.
- Manage the day to day deal approval process, meet with sales teams, communicate via documented business case with cross-functional stakeholders to articulate deal value in a consistent manner.
- Draft and certify customer contracts.
- Perform to a specified set of metrics and service levels.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Revenue Assurance, Business Units, Order Management, Credit and other functions.
- Regularly communicate with your sales teams to ensure consistent application of process and policy.
- Ensure that transactions adhere to our Client's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
- Prepare in-quarter deal status and communication to management.
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience Proven experience in FP and A, Sales Finance, Sales Operations or Deal Desk.
- Experience drafting and analyzing binding sales agreements.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Experience in structuring multi-element contracts including subscriptions, licenses, services and support.
- Proficient in software revenue recognition accounting, SOP 97-2 and related.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.