What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About This Role
Senior Specialist Prospecting is responsible for Quality accessing new vendors and relevant Point of Contacts for GDM’s sales team to pursue by conducting secondary research. Vendor’ approval should be in line with Gartner’s guidelines. You will also be responsible for creating reporting dashboards and presentations, along with daily quality management of the projects.
What You’ll Do
- Ideation, Process enhancement and Project Management:
- Identify enhancements which either reduces effort spent on research, provides ease of use to the entire team during lead identification process, or increases quality of calls through accurate lead validations.
- Lead projects by guiding Specialists/Associates and take the project to logical closure with end-to-end responsibility of workstream management & timely submission to TL/Manager.
- Creating reporting dashboards for enhanced tracking within the team and for leadership. o Create succinct and to-the-point analysis emails & presentations to be highlighted to Leadership team.
- Consistently make process more efficient, automate repetitive tasks and enhance ease of work for everyone within the team. o Share appropriate effort estimate in congruence with complexity of tasks at hand and for new incoming new projects.
- Audit Management and Trainings: o Daily audit management of multiple projects to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Identifying new areas of checks and developing quality checks tasks accordingly. o Keep updating training document for new hires based on new guidelines, tech deployments and compliance/legal guidance.
- Train the team on new process changes and guidelines along with specific examples and a structured document to be referred.
What You’ll Need
- Master’s degree is required, Advanced degree a plus
- Ability & eagerness to work with small-to-large sets of data, analyze and generate insights to identify trends and patterns
- High Excel and PowerPoint experience. Power BI/SQL knowledge is a differentiator
- At least 4-6years in a professional work environment. Plus, if they have worked in the technology industry.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Web research.
- Experience on using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc. is a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms will be a plus
Who You Are
- Comfortable with conducting secondary research
- Comfortable in taking calls with Stakeholders in the evening
- Understand technology basics without much effort
- Ability to bootstrap ideas into projects and execute them efficiently in timed manner
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Ability to work in a high performing team and take ownership of your work
- Improve the process on an on-going basis and prepare the best practices document
- Positive attitude, learning mindset. Receptive to feedback and pivots once given direction.
- Self-Sufficient & Extending support to Leaders/Manager
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What We Offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:68764
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.