PE backed start-up, DoseSpot is a dynamic and innovative leader in the electronic prescribing software market. At the intersection of the software and healthcare industries, we are on a hyper-growth curve. We need great team members to capitalize on these opportunities and improve the healthcare experience for patients and doctors alike. DoseSpot has an exciting opportunity to join a fun and growing team, benefit from strong market tailwinds, and be part of an exciting opportunity to ensure mission critical prescriptions are delivered on time and without error.
What you’ll do:
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for assisting with CRM management; and the sales team’s commissions, plans, and performance reporting.
Our Sales Operations Analyst will support our sales team by compiling and providing actionable insights utilizing strong analytical capabilities. Qualified candidates will be self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset. By aligning directly with all departments involved in the sales cycle, this role will create and leverage effective lines of communication for clearer, solution-driven sales strategies that will drive increased revenue.
Ultimately, you will work with our sales team to improve our sales process and help us close more sales opportunities.
- Support group with projects including data mining, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting, and assistance in developing presentation materials
- Provide operational support, analysis, and reporting to forecast and enable delivery of the annual revenue plans and related metrics
- Administer accurate reporting on the pipeline generation needs and variances for assigned segment(s), working with sales leaders to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our base
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity, conduct metrics reviews with sales leaders and others as needed
- Assist in implementing new business processes that drive efficiency and effectiveness for the sales organization and the various supporting roles involved with sales
- Assist in annual strategic planning initiatives for sales org and support quota and compensation plan development and deployment
- Staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems/processes
- Work with internal development team in the creation and accuracy of reporting dashboards
- Enrich, cleanse, and validate CRM data pre- and post- migration to Microsoft Dynamics
Recommended Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience: or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience with a minimum of two (2) years of sales, sales support, or similar role experience
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to executive leadership
- Education industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM, database maintenance tables (e.g., SQL), and Business Intelligence tools
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Must be comfortable asking questions and seeking guidance
- Data-driven and capable of tracking and presenting forecasts
- Able to multi-task and excellent with follow up and taking action
- Travel less than 10%
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work environment
- Company paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life insurance
- Company funded FSA & HRA of up to $2,000
- Flexible Time Off to relax and recharge as needed
- Workplace Benefit – Productivity Reimbursement to help you optimize your workspace at home
DoseSpot is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion. We do not tolerate discrimination and harassment and will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and protected hairstyles such as braids, locks, twists, and Bantu knots), color, ancestry, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), parental status, age (40 or older), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status (in states applicable), arrest and conviction information, military service, veteran status, or any other protected status by federal, state, or local laws.