National Instruments is seeking an experienced Principal HR Business Partner to support leaders within our Chief Revenue Officers Organization: We are NI's revenue engine and include Sales and Support, Marketing, the Portfolio Business Unit, Partner and Professional Services, as well as Operations and Post-Sales Support. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels.
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to management of the organization.
- Manage and facilitate leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and partner on implementation with the business & NI’s talent growth team
- Provide data-based insights that drive strategic talent decisions & plans
- Execute on talent management strategies to support the team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall talent management processes and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Partner closely with Functional and Geo HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Partner across talent growth, talent acquisition, and total rewards to execute on programs & projects as needed.
- Participate as an integral member of CRO HRBP team and the extended HR community
- 8+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role/experience
- Demonstrated solid judgment
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- BA/BS degree preferred