This is Market Logic
Our company has 10
years of industry leadership with our team of 250+
professionals from 50+
nationalities, we are helping 100+
global customers with 100,000+
users, and all together, we are changing the world of insights.
At Market Logic, we are driving the evolution of how marketers make decisions around their products, customer experiences, and growth. We are committed to powering insights-driven businesses. Our category-leading products and services have helped countless enterprises organize their knowledge assets, develop them into cutting-edge insights, and drive engagement across business functions. We work alongside some of the top global blue-chip brands from Fortune 500 CPG, Retail, Pharma & Healthcare, Financial Services, Media, and Automotive organizations.
We are a fast-growing company based in Berlin and Chicago, offering big opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
Market Logic Software values inclusion through its tailor-made approach in cultivating an inclusive mindset.
We are committed to an inclusive workforce that represents over 50 different cultures and backgrounds.
Are you an energetic, vigorous person who enjoys working at a fast-paced, diverse environment full of challenges and opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a company with employees from 50+ different countries? you've come to the right place. Apply right away so we can discuss how you can be a part of this exciting journey.
How do we do things?
We want to make an impact
- that’s why we always strive for excellence
and ensure our work has premium quality. Our people have developed an award-winning Insights Engagement platform that empowers
insights into customer-centric and market knowledge, helping the world’s most innovative companies make better decisions. We trust
all our multicultural teams (engineers, salespeople, product managers, and marketing) to make the world a little bit more insightful every single day.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About The Role
- The Deal Desk is part of the Sales Operations team and works as center of excellence for all commercial questions. The Deal Desk is a central team from within the Berlin headquarters that connects the extended sales team with all other departments internally (i.e. Legal, Finance, Sales Engineers etc.)
- As Deal Desk Working Student you support the entire Sales team on all their opportunities. You help pushing and closing opportunities, provide guidance, assign required resources, bring in expertise to support the field in every step across the sales cycle.
The role and your impact at the team
- Supporting the sales team on deal closing activities (i.e. offer/ SOW creation, upsell activities etc.)
- Support RFP/RFI projects: Help to orchestrate respective workstreams and required resources to deliver RFx responses in time
- Support sales enablement activities
- Support account management activities
Support for maintaining the Market Logic Internal Knowledge Repository (AKA: InfoBuffet)
- Ensure all assets are up to date
- Collaborate new materials from all relevant Market Logic stakeholders, content preparation and ensure accessibility of assets
- Align requested assets based on Market Logic user feedback with relevant stakeholders internally to be produced.
You will fit great with the following skills and qualifications
- Student at a university or university of applied sciences with preferred field of study in Business Administration, Business Informatics or related fields
- First experience in Sales or Sales Operations is a plus
- Computer skills: Very good MS Office skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English - both written and spoken (additional languages (i.e. German or French) is a plus, but not necessary)
- Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, flexibility and motivation to adapt, striving to follow through & completion
This could inspire you
- Benefit from a virtual-first hybrid workstyle that enables our international teams to stay flexible. Our employees work in numerous countries, including Germany, Austria, Belgium, the UK, and the US
- Be a part of a nurturing open and collaborative work environment with solid autonomy and the possibility to make a real footprint
- Join an inclusive workforce that represents over 50 different cultures and backgrounds. We consciously and continuously shape our atmosphere of an inclusive workplace
- Be connected and get to know co-workers over monthly sponsored virtual lunch, balance your work and life, boost your well-being with 20 days of annual paid vacation, and use access to the Headspace App for meditation and mental health.
- Use a stack of the latest technologies
- Upgrade your professional skills by using your learning budget for training, courses, or conferences.
- Have an impact on society, we encourage you to make use of two additional paid days for volunteering
Curious? Apply to join Market Logic and start the journey
- One of our Talent Acquisition Partners will screen your application and get back to you as soon as possible
- Let’s connect - Our Talent Acquisition Partner reaches out. You’ll discover more about the company, culture, and team. It is also an opportunity for us to find out more about you, your experience, and what are you looking for in your next role
- Meet your future leader – You will find out more about the role, requirements, and your career perspective
- Align the next steps based on the role – For example, interviews with the various teams, case studies, and interviews with other company leaders are no longer necessary. More details will be shared on time
- Play an active role in your career development and join us!