Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We're looking for an inspiring and motivated Director of Revenue Operations to develop and scale our operations, systems, and processes to support the rapid growth of our sales and customer success organizations.
In This Role, You Will
- Leading the Revenue Operations team and work alongside our leadership team to ensure collaboration and alignment between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance teams
- Manage a growing team (4+) of sales enablement, sales operations and system administration professionals
- Support the streamlining and scaling revenue growth by building and managing the team responsible for sales process creation and optimization, revenue planning & analytics, management reporting, quota allocation & management, governance of CRM (Salesforce) & associated rev-tech and mar-tech technology integrations, sales process optimization, sales development and enablement, territory planning, and sales compensation administration
- Establish a sales operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy and operational models that contribute to revenue growth
- Influence and manage CRM and revenue technology (sales, marketing, CS) strategy to scale ahead of the business' needs, ensuring that the strategy takes into account the full client journey and experience
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM and internal systems data to inform and support business needs
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on revenue attainment and drivers
- Participate in management decision-making processes concerning sales issues and procedures and serve as an escalation point for the resolution of any issues
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures and policy compliance
- Help program and coordinate sales enablement, onboarding and training programs providing the Sales and Customer Success teams with the resources and knowledge required to close more deals, including content, tools, knowledge, and information
- Lead with charisma, a tenacious work ethic, and the scrappiness necessary to succeed at a small company
- Exemplify NoRedInk's mission and values
- 8+ years of sales, business or marketing operations experience
- 4+ years of sales or revenue operations experience with management and leadership responsibilities
- Scaled and Managed teams of 6+ that have included enablement, operations and systems administration professionals
- A proven track record of overperforming in managing revenue operations teams selling B2B SaaS products
- Experienced governance or leadership influence of rev tech ecosystem, including CRM (Salesforce), sales automation (Outreach), revenue intelligence (Gong)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across the organization within a team-oriented environment
- Expert in business intelligence tools, Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- You thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments
Bonus points if...
- You have experience in K12 education or education technology
What NoRedInk Offers
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
Check out our press page, including our 2-minute pitch on NBC and articles in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
- Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.