Director, Sales Operations (Services)
Join our team as a Diretor, Sales Operations
We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
Magnite is seeking a motivated Director, Sales Operations (Services) with experience driving overall productivity and effectiveness of a sales organization and functions well in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment. This person needs to be able to identify opportunities for process improvement to ensure system/reporting accuracy while garnering support from cross functional teams in order to implement and execute necessary changes.
Reporting directly to the VP, Sales Operations, the Director of Sales Operations works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the Sales organization and have a significant voice in cross functional operations.
As a Director, Sales Operations, You Will
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management and enablement to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Working with the Sr Director, Sales Operations (Tech), implement enabling technologies, including CRM, Sales Compensation and RFPs to sales teams. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of Magnite's Sales technology investments.
- Work closely with the Director, Compliance Operations to ensure existing processes adhere to SOX compliance and company policy requirements. As well as ensure any changes to existing processes are compliant to defined requirements
- Coordinate required training for Sales and cross-functional teams as it pertains to processes and technology utilized by the Sales and cross-functional teams. This includes, but not limited to, the creation and disbursement materials, leading training sessions and working with cross-functional teams to ensure proper articulation of requirements.
- Working with 3P vendors to ensure their offerings meet the requirements and standards as defined by Magnite.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum of 5 years in sales operations, revenue operations, or business operations in a dynamic technology or related business.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Experience managing a team.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to create and scale repeatable teams and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to navigate through complex and ambiguous situations
- Strong business writing and verbal communications skills.
- Expert level Salesforce experience
- Experience with managing and executing Sales Incentive Compensation
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires