Who We Are
Collabera is a full-service digital engineering solution provider. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth, lower risk, improve how work gets done, and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our software engineering, cloud, data, AI, experience design, and talent orchestration capabilities deliver impact to Fortune 100 clients, accelerating technology innovation. Headquartered in New Jersey, our hybrid workforce orients around service and engineering hubs across the globe. Collabera is committed to delivering engineering that elevates life building on an inclusive workforce, service to the communities in which we serve, a vibrant culture, and embedded learning.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, highly proactive, and experienced revenue operations leader for our $500M Markets business, currently growing more than 50% YoY. Reporting directly to the President of the Collabera Markets sales organization, this is a highly visible role and jointly responsible for all aspects of the business P&L.
As a highly valued member of the Markets leadership team and acting as the “right hand” to the President, you will be a trusted problem solver, intrinsically and financially incentivized to alleviate complexities, deeply understand our clients, differentiate our brand in the marketplace, and personify our values.
Revenue and Sales Operations
- Be the “go-to” for data-driven frameworks that guide the business's priorities, improvements, and growth.
- Manage the performance and development of a fully remote Sales Operations team of four to six (4-6) professionals across multiple time zones
- Manage and review the revenue and GPM performance of each market on a near-daily basis
- Provide day-to-day management of any Collabera client, employee, and/or stakeholder issues
- Anticipate and navigate through obstacles, risks to commitments, revenue constraints, and compromises
Financials Management and Reporting
- Own and lead GPM and EBITDA expansion efforts
- Assist in P&L management for both revenue and expense operations
- Quantify the business value delivered for completed or proposed investments and initiatives
- Manage revenue metrics and KPI monitoring of all business performance measures
- Generate business insights through analysis and create performance review reports for the Markets President and Collabera's CEO
Compensation Analysis and Management
- Develop/refine comp plans in concert with the President and the Board
- Responsible for working with business lines, HR, Operations, and Finance for the successful transformation of our compensation
- Manage exception requests
Key Stakeholders and Strategic Impact
- Shape and execute all facets of Collabera's business journey including, but not limited to, business strategy, revenue operations, operating rhythms, and strategic planning
- Build and finalize strategic presentation decks for Board meetings, EMC (Executive Management Committee) Reviews, and weekly EMC calls
- Engage in organizational strategic planning via presentations, financial analysis, and market assessments
- Integrate with Delivery leads to ensure projects and clients experience excellent service.
- Integrate with business operations and IT to redesign processes related to Collabera Consultants, Sales professionals, and Delivery to ensure end-to-end transformation
- Minimum 8-10+ years of relevant work experience in Revenue and/or Sales Operations-focused functions
- Advanced in Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Strategy, or Tech from an accredited university; MBA degree from a top tier globally recognized business school preferred
- Highly gifted communicator in constructive conflict, recognition, asking questions, and challenging assumptions
- Executive level presentation skills that can articulate strategic and clear thinking, and influence buy-in
- Knowledge of standard Revenue Operations processes, reporting, and systems
- Experience managing and successfully developing a small team of direct reports
- Advanced time management skills for multiple, high-priority and time-sensitive projects
- Outstanding analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Empathy and optimism with clients and colleagues - long-winded emails won’t work. We grow and solve through human connection and upfront (respectful) dialogue
- Courage to fail fast, placing trust in your fellow Ascenders and our shared values
Travel: Up to 60% of any given week, typically 1-2 days per week, to present to and engage with Collabera sales offices on a periodic basis
This position's annual base salary range is $200,000 USD and may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level. The disclosure of this salary amount is Collabera’s good faith belief at the time of this posting and does not include other forms of compensation such as a corporate bonus, insurance, 401k and equity.
Reasons to Join:
- An operating model that prioritizes execution, and enables innovation
- Uncomplicated hierarchies with clarity on where to go for what you need
- Inclusive celebrations for those who personify our values
- Visibility and access to the world’s greatest companies and vibrant professional communities
- An evolving total rewards philosophy delivering a solid base salary with attractive commissions plans and benefits
Our Collabera Values:
- Boldly Optimistic: We are inspired by the potential and the opportunity to grow and do big things. We are agile in facing adversity to find the best way forward. We recognize that progress is not a straight line. We find our passion and joy in the journey.
- Deeply Empathetic: We are inspired to understand our rapidly changing world across technologies, industries, and challenges that excite us. We show empathy, we care deeply for clients and our teams. We work every day to strengthen our industry and functional skills. We love the concept of winning together.
- Relentlessly Curious: We know we need to learn more and want to! We are always growing. We are excited by the opportunity to achieve mastery in our chosen craft.
- An ally to clients and our people: We are a powerful partner for our clients, people, and the communities we serve. We live the promise of Be Bold, Be Kind.
Collabera provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizen and immigration status, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Accessibility for Applicants with Disabilities:
Collabera is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the employment application process, please email the People Operations Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, a detailed description of your requested accommodation, and the best method to contact you.