Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London - UK, London - Ontario, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Lotte, Bell, Dominos, Starbucks, to RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more.
The role: We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help improve Tyk’s sales operations, specifically the sales teams, with technology, performance, operations and strategy - identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales engine run faster.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Develop sales operations function from the ground up
- Act as a first point of contact for all sales related processes, tooling and initiatives
- Closely collaborate with Sales leadership ensuring alignment and a constant feedback loop on new initiatives and ongoing improvements
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes, workflows and features in Hubspot and other sales tooling
- Develop and present recommendations for sales operations projects across internal teams
- Help and lead with day to day sales operations aspects, such as, but not limited to: commission plan creation, calculation and development, building and updating data reports, support sales and other teams navigating tooling etc.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in sales operations within SaaS business
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of Hubspot (Sales Hub) is required
- Stakeholder management skills and a genuine desire to deliver results for internal customers
- Project management and/or change management experience is desirable
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holidays.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
We all share the same vision - we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? - to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk - here’s how:
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones - so try it, at least we can say we have!
The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA - starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free - sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
Trust starts with you - make it count!
Trust is a two-way street - instil it from day one!
We have each other’s back - we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
Always try to leave things better than when you found them - change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io