With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Sales Operations Analyst
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage manual split of Salesforce Opportunities, including creating new quotes that accurately match purchase order or signed quote.
- Perform data management and analysis for ChargePoint Sales business process in systems and sales tools including process incoming data requests, data inspection and correction of data quality issues.
- Understand how data integrations impact systems and sales tools.
- Develop best practice expertise and become primary point of contact for opportunities submitted by partner contacts
- Continuously striving for clean data, process, reporting, and system improvements.
- Partner cross-functionally to design and implement new, or optimize existing processes, including scoping the project, developing system requirements, testing the updates and enhancements, and enabling the field to ensure smooth deployment and execution
- Effectively document processes and communicate changes and improvements with all program stakeholders
- Ensure operational adherence to program policies and guidelines, resolve any issues or special circumstances, and manage and document exceptions
- Develop quality reports and dashboards in SFDC based on requirements and requests.
- Perform additional Sales Operations duties and departmental coverage as assigned.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce and related tools
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, complex high-tech environment.
- Ability to work across time zones in India, Europe, and USA (California)
- High energy and positive problem-solving skills
- Creative, flexible, and proactive to accomplish tasks on schedule.
- Experience working in Sales Operations supporting sales organizations.
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) .
- Hands-on experience with developing dashboard reports.
- Perform and maintain data quality on ERP and CRM systems that provide better business and financial reporting accuracy
- Experience with managing projects in Jira and Confluence.
Remote – India
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.