Pareto is partnering up with a well-established copyright compliance solutions provider who is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to increase the company’s global growth.
If you are a data orientated, highly motivated and looking for a position that will give you the autonomy to do what you do best, this might be your next career move.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing key performance metrics to effectively measure the activities of the sales team
- Sales analytics, sales tracking and sales effectiveness. Report on sales performance
- Proactively working to optimize the sales process - use trends in data, refine operational models and manage complex cases as they arise
- Leading the sales planning activities, ensuring stretching, well-informed and achievable targets are agreed and presented to key stakeholders
- Providing input into the development and improvement of the sales remuneration programmes. Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and administers arbitration process
- Improving existent report systems and deliver reports to stakeholders on time and in the required format
- Driving collaboration and information sharing through the adoption and utilization of CRM systems and processes. Ensure compliance with required standards.
If this sounds of interest please apply or get in touch directly with me on email@example.com