What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500+ million devices, and processed over 4+ billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 300+ member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.Haptik’s Hybrid Work Model
Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR ,Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai will also have an office space soon in 2022 as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 6 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune,Hyderabad, Chennai) or are open to relocating to one within 6 months of joining us.What You Will Be Doing
What Are We Looking For
- Goal-oriented & data-driven - Ensuring active tracking of bot performance and driving ROI for clients by analyzing customer data to improve end-user experience
- Analytical bent of mind- Ease of working with Data via MS Excel, Internal Softwares & Desktop application skills with the ability to learn & adapt to new technologies
- Excellent customer servicing skills - maintaining strong relationships with clients, enabling them to understand our platform and assisting them with insights for business growth
- Team spirit- Adept at working with cross-functional teams, internal and external, driving them towards a common goal
- Growth focused - Helping to drive continuous improvement & innovation in bot management and related business processes
- Business acumen - Be responsible for opportunities creation & increase the revenue per client
- Enhance Sales & Marketing team’s productivity
- Create monthly reports for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, lead conversion, win/loss rates, sales velocity, etc
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business leaders.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent with the CRM & other tools.
- Maintain regular check-ins with AEs/BDRs/SDRs and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against targets
- Working with Finance, HR, and Sales for improving the Sales Incentive Programs.
Tell Me More About Haptik
- Publishing all the important MIS and data reports for CS, Clients, Product, Conversations data for Jio and Sales Ops team. Basically responsible for data at the company level
- 2 Years of experience
- Should be well versed with R studio, basic SQL, and a little bit of coding
- Should have some analyst experience in the past
- Software/Tools System Exposure:
- Advanced Excel
- R Studio
- Work experience on different databases
- Experience on any CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Any experience on BI tools is a plus (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.
- On a roll: Announced a major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.