About The Role
Fjällräven North America has an opportunity for an experienced, well-organized Sales Operations Specialist to make an impact on our wholesale business for our functional, durable, timeless outdoor gear. You will be support the operations and the finances of the business; your primary focus will be on improving sales productivity and effectiveness. You will assist your Sales team colleagues in achieving the highest level success through strong reporting and processes.
What’s In It For You
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fjällräven:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- 14 Company Paid holidays
- 401k with generous company match
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
Anticipated salary range for the position is $58,000-70,000 annually.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and present weekly and ad hoc executive data reports
- Analyze sell thru and syndicated data in support of international sales teams
- Manage and monitor Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy price list
- Create and manage seasonal closeout list
- Manage B2B Portals (Elastic, NuOrder)
- Prepare and present data for seasonal sales meetings
- Create and distributes presentation and supporting documents for the Wholesale team
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings
- Work cross-functionally with other departments
- Partner with finance on margin analysis and commission reporting
Who You Are
- You have prior experience in building and/or scaling sales operations within a high-growth environment (bonus if you’ve had experience in wholesale!)
- You are a dedicated team participant
- You have strong data analysis skills and business acumen
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- You are organized and solve problems effectively
At Fjällräven, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps, business developers, and more. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.