Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift’s Field Operations team is a key partner in the hyper-growth of our Sales & Customer organizations with a mission to build a consistently high-achieving & predictable revenue engine. We set our business up for success through thoughtful GTM foundations, targeted and focused growth initiatives, and relentless partnership with our customer-facing teams.
We’re looking to add an experienced Sales Operations leader to our team to help us build a strong and scalable foundation that will launch Drift into its next phase of growth. The right candidate is a strong critical thinker that doesn’t accept ‘that’s how we’ve always done it’ as an answer, has strong analytical prowess but can incorporate qualitative feedback to power decisions, and has a high attention to detail with the ability to see how those details contribute to the bigger picture. As a leader on the team, you’ll be:
- Owning Sales Ops functions inclusive of territory management, headcount modeling, & compensation design.
- Working x-functionally across Marketing, Product, Finance, Systems, & other partner teams to automate manual workflows and design scalable processes.
- Leading our approach to data enrichment and usage to power GTM functions.
- Partnering with Sales & Customer leadership to design effective strategies and identify insights to improve our business.
- Conducting investigative explorations to isolate growth opportunities.
In one month, you’ll:
- Go through extensive company-wide training on Drift’s industry, offerings, and customers
- Meet with Sales and Operations Leaders to understand current states of their businesses, and start to identify areas for improvement
- Learn all key components of our Go-To-Market strategy, and our key funnel metrics
- Begin to attend and participate in key Sales Operations routines
By month 3, you’ll:
- Deepen relationships with your Sales Ops team members and Sales leaders
- Participate and start to take an ownership role of key Sales Operations routines/cadences
- Prioritize Sales Ops goals and set future priorities with Sales leadership
- Start to take ownership of all Territory & Workforce-related tasks.
- Familiarize yourself with the Day-in-the-Life and tech stack of the Drift Sales rep
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in our customer journey – where are things falling through the cracks? Where can we reduce friction?
By month 6, you’ll:
- Own key functions of our go-to-market strategy and sales tech stack
- Translate any inefficiencies or gaps in our customer journey you have observed into actions to address them
- Plan, execute, and measure specific Sales strategies and campaigns in conjunction with Sales leaders
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or related functions in a B2B Technology Sales Organization
- Experience in key sales tech stack systems like Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, CPQ, Gong, etc.
- Proven experience with reporting and analysis tools (Excel/Sheets, SF Dashboards & Reporting, Looker/Tableau)
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are curious - you want to be the person who solves the problem
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- You have a genuine interest in sales, sales methodology, and building the new way businesses buy from businesses
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork - and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote #LI-JK