With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Analyst, Sales Operations
The Sales Operations UAT Tester is responsible for the development and maintenance of test scenarios, and testing for global sales process enhancements in Salesforce.com. They are responsible to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end sales process improvement function.
Write and maintain test scripts with step definitions to support the business requirements
- Execute test cases (automated or manual), analyze results, and ensure issues are addressed
- Conduct troubleshooting, problem triage, and root cause analysis with functional team to analyze and fix defects in timely manner.
- Assist the business users during UAT phase and act as first line of triage of UAT reports
- Collaborate with developers to ensure testing results meet performance and scalability requirements
- Provide post-release testing of production changes
- Communicate effectively the UAT daily status and metrics - risks/issues/dependencies, track progress, and manage issue workflow to resolution
- Escalate issues immediately to management, which impact the release/product launch
- Engage directly with team members to provide defect insights with proper documentation/screenshots.
- Analyze process flows, identify process improvements, and document best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of experience working on large scale, complex projects within Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field of study
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Have In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
- Must have the desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
- Knowledge of Salesforce admin concepts like roles, profiles, permission sets and sharing rules
- Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) (a plus)
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project and time management skills a must
- Team player that works well with others and can easily adapt to constant changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Gurgaon, India (Remote can also be the option)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.