Our client, a series B funded IT company, are currently hiring for a Chief Revenue Officer to help exceed their sales targets by designing and implementing a data-driven sales strategy to exceed YOY targets and to lead a commercial team of talented sales, marketing and customer success professionals.
You will also assume 'hands on' responsibility for supporting new Enterprise customer acquisition and understanding client needs by proactively supporting and challenging their aims to ensure that each project achieves long-term success
You will also own responsibility for hiring in to the commercial teams and to improve end-to-end sales processes from lead generation through to close and success. You be report to the CEO and Board for monthly reporting on sales performance, pipeline and strategy
- Extensive Enterprise sales experience gained in an IT environment
- Experience of building high-performing commercial teams
- A proven track record of over-achievement of growth targets
- Capable of navigating and closing complex, high-value deals with a senior stakeholder audience
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of a customer buying process and handling large accounts, with multiple decision makers.
- Sales methodology experience/knowledge (Miller Heiman, Challenger, SPIN etc).
- A passion and proven track record for education/learning and personal development
- Experience of working with an online learning/education SaaS product/offering would be a distinct advantage.
Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities and an excellent remuneration, bonus, and benefits package.
Occasional UK, European and International travel required.
Please apply online for consideration