Be part of a team developing highly available, scalable, and secure Identity and Access Management services using the latest technologies including cloud ready architecture, latest identity protocols and fraud / security prevention. Our UI and services are critical and used by millions of customers. We adopted agile processes to move fast. We consider our people as the most important asset - we take the growth of our engineers seriously.Tasks
- As VP Sales you will lead the market penetration strategy and you will be responsible for driving top line revenue and consumer acquisition through multiple channels including Digital/Online, Affiliate and Direct
- You will have complete control of the evolving sales operations, channel and field sales teams and you will innovate and improve upon our client's acquisition strategy for performance marketing services
- Position the company as a leading player in the digital identity & mobile security industry through leadership, education and representation
- Identify new acquisitions and partnerships that can deliver incremental market and/or competitive advantage
- Work with marketing and product teams to articulate and develop new value propositions that meet evolving advertiser needs
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all key clients
- Often required to work after hours and may be required to travel to clients/teams in different time zones
- An accomplished sales leader with at least 5 years experience in performance marketing and customer/user acquisition
- You are strategic, self motivated, proactive and will roll up your sleeves and work with a dynamic executive team to drive rapid predictable growth across our global markets
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding large sales revenue & P&L goals
- You have managed to close deals in the seven-figure range.
- Existing network of active senior relationships across banking and other relevant ecosystems
- Possess a solid understanding of digital id, mobile security, multi factor authentication, strong customer authentication, PKI technology and core banking
- Exceptional communicator with strong attention to detail
Today, KOBIL solutions are the standard for digital identity and highly secure data technology. Founded in 1986, the ever-expanding KOBIL Group, headquartered in Worms / Germany, is a pioneer in the smart card, one-time password, authentication and cryptography sectors. The focus of the philosophy is to enable a consistent Identity and Mobile Security Management on all platforms and all communication channels. Nearly half of KOBIL’s employees work in development, including leading cryptography specialists. KOBIL plays a key role in the development of new encryption standards. Commerzbank, Dropbox, Airbus, ING, DATEV, German Bundestag, Migros Bank, Societe Generale, UBS, ZDF and many others rely on KOBIL.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email us for other accommodation options.