Let’s search for your next career at TEL. Use the form below to search our current opportunities and then apply. Please consider joining our Talent Community so that we may continue to engage with you.
- Primarily responsible for pricing database, quote management and contracts
- Maintaining pricing matrix that includes tier tracking, VAT tax and contract validations
- Tracking customer requests for quotations and reporting status in various customer meetings
- Managing reuse material and customer meetings for multiple product lines including creating and reporting on performance metrics
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of customers, products, and materials
- Following up with customers on any price discrepancies
- Reconciling purchase order issues for quote related expirations or changes
- Leading system enhancements for quote applications including working with customer to train on system requirements
- Performing regular reviews of contracts and amendments for system integration projects
- Collaborates with technical support, customer, factories and sales regularly for pricing, quote and contract confirmation including specification changes
Collaborates with customer master data team to reconcile any discrepancies on monthly basis
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or other relevant discipline
- Japanese/English language preferred
- Proficient in MS office products is required
Diversity creates an innovative culture. TEL US is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TOKYO ELECTRON AMERICA, INC.