Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join one of our client's growing team of professionals. The team is looking for candidates who are interested in enhancing the way they do business from the inside out. You should have strong analytical skills, a process and systems-oriented mindset, be extremely well organized, and able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. Strong candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems. This is not a client facing sales role!
This person will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will be primarily working with and the Account Reps and SDR's to work through issues in their systems and process while owning cross-functional projects aimed at improving internal efficiency in their sales and marketing departments.
Primary Functions of this Role:
- Develop and analyze the overall process and procedures of the sales operations to enable scale and flexibility
- Mine sales and market data to develop KPI's to drive gains in the sales team productivity and evaluating the leads from the Demand Generation team
- Build project plans for CRM projects and enhancements focused on driving sales efficiency and supporting launch of new products. Contribute to development of business requirements, prioritization, and testing with the Tech/CRM team
- Support onboarding of new sales team members with system and process training.
- Act as the key internal liaison between sales and marketing, operations, finance, and IT to ensure alignment of goals and efforts
- Act as the primary sales project sponsor for cross-functional technology and process improvement efforts
- Develop and refine the vision, mission, and plan for Sales Operations
- At least 2 years of Experience in a Sales Operations Role in the past 4 years
- Experience working with a Demand Generation team (or Director)
- Experience developing KPI's for the Sales and Marketing Team
- Experience developing and/or improving the Sales Process Automation
- Prefer candidates located in Texas location
- Prefer remote work (WFM) experience
- Familiarity with Zoho and Hubspot or similar CRM tools