Revenue Operations Manager - Raleigh, NC
About the Position:
SingleStore is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager who will help drive revenue and sales operations for our growing sales team. He/She will consistently analyze the health of the business and be able to put plans for improvement into action. This person will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations and must be comfortable presenting and making data-backed recommendations.
A successful candidate must have excellent time management skills and an ability to work effectively with remote teams in varying time zones. A large focus for the Revenue Operations Manager will be to own and execute deal desk responsibilities for SingleStore's EMEA team by ensuring that order documents are correct, approved by various stakeholders, and delivered to EMEA sales in an expeditious manner.
As a key member of this team, being an excellent team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment is a must. This high-impact, high-responsibility role requires a strategic, metrics-driven operations expert who will be directly responsible for SingleStore's growth and sales success.
The Revenue Operations team at SingleStore is a small team in a fast-paced, high-growth business. The ability to perform multiple functions and "wear many hats" is critical.
- Own EMEA deal desk responsibilities – including quoting, structuring, gathering approvals, delivering, and educating sales teams and partners on our processes
- Ensure the proper closeout of sales opportunities in Salesforce
- Manage day to day interactions with SingleStore's sales tool vendors and the internal management of the user licenses for these software products
- Create and curate documentation for Revenue Operations processes and procedures
- Drive and lead the effective implementation of sales initiatives and metrics in Salesforce
- Coordinate implementation of sales ops initiatives such as opportunity management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction program, sales training/development and infrastructure projects
- Partner with sales to address areas of opportunity and address weaknesses in the sales funnel
- Partner with finance on commissions and finance metrics
- Support SingleStore customers by issuing and managing software license keys and credits
- Align sales operations and demand generation with marketing; and other departments where appropriate
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the SingleStore value proposition
- Present updates, make recommendations, and clearly articulate business needs to management.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience managing deal desk responsibilities
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and build internal relationships with sales, finance, marketing, and product management
- Strong understanding of the latest sales tools and optimizing existing sales software (knowledge of the following platforms is a plus: CaptivateIQ, Outreach, Gong, Tableau
- Able to operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without the need of overhead support
- 4+ years relevant experience in sales ops within the enterprise software space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in simple-to-understand terms
Bonus Points For:
- Ability to speak more than one language to conversational fluency
- Familiarity with database software and the database industry
SingleStore delivers the cloud-native database with the speed and scale to power the world's data-intensive applications. With a distributed SQL database that introduces simplicity to your data architecture by unifying transactions and analytics, SingleStore empowers digital leaders to deliver exceptional, real-time data experiences to their customers. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Raleigh, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be up to date with the current CDC guidelines for their vaccinations with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. [It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role]. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
For candidates residing in California, please see ourCalifornia Recruitment Privacy Notice. For candidates residing in the EEA, UK, and Switzerland, please see ourEEA, UK, and Swiss Recruitment Privacy Notice.