At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these outstanding opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment, and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play. We are now looking for an outstanding Sales Operations Analyst - Channel based out of our Reading Offices UK, to work with NVIDIA's most important Enterprise customers in Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Utilize SFDC to manage the Opportunity Registration process
- Validate registration requests based on established guidelines
- Take appropriate actions based on validation
- Work with PBMs on initial engagement with inbound partner program applications
- Coordinate with distribution and channel partners on deals and discounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Regularly track and report on Opp Reg Statuses
- Assist Partner Managers collecting partner POS sales data
What We Need To See
- A passion for technology
- Experience maintaining professional relationships
- Microsoft Office – including Word, PowerPoint with an emphasis on Excel
- Very familiar with SFDC
- Ability to communicate well via phone and email
- 2+ years of relevant Sales operation experience
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- Light travel for events and trainings: 5%
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills Enterprise customers in Europe.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Fluency in another European Language
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human creativity and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to outstanding growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a candid real passion for technology, we want to hear from you. NVIDIA is committed to encouraging a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.