WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Local Revenue Operations team at The Knot Worldwide is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to play a key role building, managing and iterating on our operations infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver who has a passion for creating predictability, scalability and efficiency, and can balance strategy with tactical execution. You will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Service, Marketing, Product, Technology and Legal teams to drive the success of our go-to-market strategy and execution. You will develop, test and implement new strategies and programs to ensure efficiencies throughout the post-acquisition cycle including simplifying processes and increasing retention productivity & performance.RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Act as the primary business partner to account management, service and billing leadership to drive overall strategy, process, and efficiency
- Help develop a prioritized roadmap of enhancements and optimizations to keep pace with the needs of the account management, service & billing teams
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Partner with cross-functional teams to uncover opportunities to leverage data and technology that will help the account management, service & billing teams exceed targets
- Establish & evaluate performance metrics for service & billing representatives for every communication channel and ensure they’re met
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the retention organizations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment, accountability and timely execution of quarterly initiatives
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and implement improvements across go-to-market strategy
- Manage Net Promoter and Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on retention activities
- Collaborate with partners to identify and prioritize expansion/upsell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally within other segments of the Revenue Operations function to optimize vendor lifecycle and identify areas of opportunity and growth
- BA/BS degree, with 4-6 years of relevant professional experience in sales, service, marketing or operations
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce experience required
- Analytical problem solver and decision maker with acute attention to detail
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and maintaining software solutions
- Previous SaaS experience highly preferred; understanding of the SaaS business model required
- Strong technical experience (Excel, PowerPoint, building dashboards)
- Ability to obtain, synthesize, and analyze data from disparate sources
- Comfort working cross-functionally and advocating for your ideas and insights
- Knack for building strong relationships and overcoming objections
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive goals
- Values autonomy, and functions well in low control/high uncertainty environments
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, changing environment
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people. TKWW’s approach to the future of work:
At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.