Sales Operation Specialist
The Sales Specialist will provide support to the sales organization on all new business deals and renewal related matters. This Sales Operations Specialist will actively collaborate with Sales, Contracting, Finance, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams that enable the efficient execution of the sales process.
- Create and Maintain vendor registrations with customer and state entities.
- Collect required data to create/update account information in ERP and CRM systems
- Ensure all required documentation is accurate and complete to fulfill new equipment sales
- Responsible for the documentation and maintenance of funding amounts with contracts
- Maintain and update account assignments in ERP and CRM system
- Assists in the gathering and submission of information for RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Act as a sales-facing subject-matter expert on process, policy, and pricing related matters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with sales teams in a deal desk/sales operations or commercial sales support function
- MS Office: Excel (strong), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- ERP experience preferred
- Comfortable working in fast-paced/multi-project environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete tasks