Teamworks is on a mission to empower athletes through technology. With over 5,000 teams and 150,000 athletes leveraging our products daily, Teamworks is the proven technology partner for the world’s leading sports organizations. As the fastest-growing technology company in the sports industry, we use a modern technology stack to build, innovate, and enhance our software offerings.
At Teamworks, the Strategy & Operations team aligns the company around the data that matters and keeps processes running efficiently. We are looking for a precise, disciplined Revenue Operations Manager within the team to own our entire Salesforce ecosystem and leverage data to drive internal processes and business decisions. This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join the team leading the digital transformation of elite athletics across the globe.
We produce best-in-class software for best-in-class athletic organizations, and we're looking for a team player who sets the same standards for themselves.
- Own and maintain our existing Salesforce ecosystem.
- Identify, build and drive process improvements, enhancements, user efficiencies, and system customizations that solve critical business needs and ensure data integrity.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across revenue teams to drive data accuracy and operational reliability of standardized business tools, analytics, and processes.
- Manage customer data using various data sources & reporting in Salesforce and ClientSucces; create reports and dashboards to better monitor performance.
- Own integrations and support across CRM, sales automation/enablement, and support platforms.
- Build systems to meet multiple goals and eliminate/automate tasks.
- Manage Salesforce system issues and outages.
- Provide ad-hoc project support to the broader Strategy & Operations team.
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices, making implementation recommendations accordingly and developing appropriate end-user training materials.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 100+ users.
- Detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and complex data loads.
- Experience with Customer Success tools such as ClientSuccess.
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce deployment strategies and processes (e.g. staging environment vs. production).
- Experience connecting and synchronizing Salesforce data among disparate systems via APIs.
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (dataloader.io, Google Sheets data connector for Salesforce).
- Expert Excel / Google Sheets skills.
- Experience in additional CRMs, including Pardot, Zendesk, and Intercom.
- Driven, determined, and self-disciplined.
- Prioritizes quality and accuracy while working on multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Highly technical & analytical.
- Engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and consistently achieves quality standards when collaborating with stakeholders.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Aligned with our core values: honesty, humility, hard work, commitment, innovation, and exceptionalism.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
- 100% remote work.
Founded in 2006, Teamworks started out as a messaging platform supporting collegiate football teams. Since then, we have raised four institutional rounds of funding totaling over $100M, and our B2B SaaS product offerings have grown to solve complex operational workflows involving communications, scheduling, data collection, rules compliance, and other issues specific to elite athletics. In addition to providing the premier operations platform serving the sports industry, we’ve also built or acquired the top solutions for athlete Academic success (Teamworks Academics), Name, Image, and Likeness (INFLCR), and sports performance and nutrition (Notemeal). Our product suite continues to grow, and we are the preeminent tech provider serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Our offices in Durham, NC, Birmingham, AL, and Boston, MA are open for work, collaboration and optional team-building events – but we have team members who live in Alaska, Florida, New York, and everywhere in between. Attendance Is 100% optional, even for team members who live right down the road.
Teamworks is an equal opportunity employer - if you live our core values every day and are honest, hardworking, humble, committed, innovative, and an all-around exceptional person, you'll thrive at Teamworks. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action to not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. Teamworks is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Teamworks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Teamwork employees or any other organization location. Teamworks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.