Senior Revenue Operation Analyst
- Lead forecasting, planning/budgeting, and reporting activities
- Maintain a revenue forecasting model, and prepare weekly forecast updates
- Lead meetings, present weekly forecast to business leads and provide ongoing forecast recommendations
- Prepare and communicate insightful variance analysis to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Prepare month-end reconciliation, work with internal stakeholders to resolve variances
- Manage time-to-revenue tracking for new customers: forecasting, revenue recognition, reporting
- Prepare business review decks, customer counts, accruals, and new deal reporting
- Liaise with various internal partners including Revenue Recognition, Billing Operations, Renewals, and Business
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, automate/streamline existing processes where required
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience specializing in Business Administration, Financial Analysis, Accounting, or another business-related technical field, a professional designation (CPA/CGA/CMA) is an asset.
- Minimum 5+ years overall experience in business analysis, financial analysis, and/or metrics and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with senior management, business partners, management, and peers.
- Experience with the following financial systems/applications is an asset: SAP, OLAP, and Salesforce.
- Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word.
- Proficiency in data compilation and aggregation, including pivot tables, v-lookup & other advanced formulas.
- Experience in reading customer contracts, and ability to interpret revenue recognition schedules and policies.
- Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a constantly evolving and ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present and articulate ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and driving operations process efficiencies.
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives, minimize financial risks, and solve business problems. A demonstrated history of taking initiative, being flexible and adapting to new requests and challenges, and driving for results.
- Financial analysis and modeling skills are an asset.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Pay: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterloo, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Senior Revenue Operations Analyst: 5 years (required)
- planning/budgeting,: 1 year (required)
- SAP, OLAP, and Salesforce.: 1 year (required)
Speak with the employer