Who are we?
We’re Cheddar, a deal discovery app that rewards Gen Z and Millennial Australians for doing what they love – shopping! We’re reimagining how young Australians can get more out of their everyday spend by using AI to help our customers straight up flex. With epic content and deals, we’re also changing the game for merchants, helping them build deeper relationships with an exciting customer segment. Come join our squad and help Cheddar glow up.
What’s more, Cheddar is proudly part of x15ventures!
Cheddar is a business operating within CBA’s x15ventures. x15ventures is committed to shaking up the financial services landscape by delivering customers new products and services that they truly need. By combining the best of enterprise and start-up, x15ventures leverages CommBank’s strength, security standards, customer base and brand to deliver ground-breaking stand-alone digital businesses.
If you want to be a part of one of the first and fastest growing customer-driven start-ups, we want to hear from you!
Where do you fit in?
We are seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator (online) to join Cheddar and work closely with the account managers to input deal information from the sales team, including but not limited to upsizes, promotions etc. The Commercial Team is pivotal to our business as we are responsible for working with Merchants and ensuring Cheddar has a range of exceptional deals live every day.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Input to Cheddar internal systems deals info from the Sales team, including but not limited to upsizes, promotions, ad sales, etc.
- Coordinate with internal (Sales and Marketing) and external stakeholders (networks, merchants) to ensure correctness of the deal’s info
- Ensure all Terms and Conditions are correctly phrased and properly displayed
- Catch operational errors and solve/report them in a timely manner
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and fix the root cause for the issues
- Support Sales team in maintaining relationships with Merchants, by providing proof of exposure etc.
- Support local projects
- Carry out administrative tasks to support team and clients
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Strong skills and proficiency of Microsoft and Google Suites (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a natural aptitude to communicate clear solutions to complex problems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven and has strong ownership on process improvements
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry
- Positive working attitude and eager to learn
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional team player and desire to join a winning team!