Intrivo is a leading health-tech company harnessing the power of AI and user-centered design to help control COVID-19 while preparing the world to tackle the next health challenges and helping everyone live happier, healthier and safer lives.
To help individuals, organizations and governments fight COVID-19, Intrivo launched On/Go, the top-rated at-home COVID test and mobile application that provides intuitive test results, up-to-date resources, and immediate access to care. Intrivo's On/Go COVID-19 test kits combine testing and technology to offer a trusted, comprehensive solution for consumers and enterprises alike to stay ahead of COVID-19.
In the past year, Intrivo has served customers including federal and state governments, large employers, healthcare systems, leading retailers, entertainment venues and cruise lines, as well as families and individuals everywhere. Intrivo has delivered tens of millions of FDA-authorized COVID-19 tests worldwide, achieved multiple FDA and other authorizations across a variety of markets, all while leveraging its superior patent-pending technology to help population health managers and millions of users gain true peace of mind.
While the company is currently focused on the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is actively expanding its solutions to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for both consumers and enterprises.
About the role:
We're looking for a dynamic senior executive to lead all Revenue generating activities as our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). As CRO you will be responsible for driving the overall Intrivo operating plan and building the sales engine to achieve revenue and profit targets through client acquisition, activation, engagement and retention. You’ll be hyper-focused on the entire client lifecycle (B2B and B2C) and build out the teams, systems and processes to ensure that we can drive and support Intrivos’s rapid growth in the coming months and years.
This will be a proactive, highly energetic and self-motivated leader with proven experience marrying strategy and execution to drive successful outcomes. This person embodies strategic sales leadership, is a playbook builder and optimizer, and is comfortable leading global teams to sell into major B2B organizations. The successful candidate is hungry to lead Intrivo to win in a massive market, brings relevant expertise, has strong opinions, a passion for our mission, and a loud, effective and collaborative voice.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the growth strategy for the B2B business in the US and internationally.
- Drive, optimize and memorialize the client value proposition and develop monthly, quarterly and annual narratives that demonstrate the efficacy of the Intrivo product offering across a number of relevant KPIs to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Continue to assemble a world-class leadership team with the appropriate skills and cultural bias to lead Intrivo forward. Lead the team and drive the culture throughout the business.
- Drive the team in the ongoing optimization of the enterprise customer funnels, from acquisition through engagement and retention. Build adequate top of funnel and closing velocity to deliver budgeted revenue and growth metrics.
- Drive portfolio growth using strong relationship management and ongoing demonstration of value proposition.
- Build, iterate and optimize the people, systems and infrastructure to support the long-term goals within the B2B vertical. Ensure all operations, systems and processes are designed and managed to deliver an exceptional and competitively differentiated client experience at scale with supporting KPIs to drive optimization.
- Implement better business intelligence through the introduction of tools, processes and management around key KPIs and scorecards.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Technology and Product teams to deliver and continually improve on the product and client experience
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure employees and partners are always focused on driving positive outcomes for our B2B clients.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of prior experience in a relevant leadership role within consultative sales, working with large and complex enterprise-level clients.
- Track record leading organizations to meet and exceed goals, particularly in high-growth organizations.
- Prior experience growing a sales/revenue org. A proven track record balancing profitability while delivering substantial topline growth.
- Demonstrated success leading, growing, and optimizing sales organizations with accountability for new logo acquisition and growth within existing customers.
- Experience defining, coordinating, and optimizing sales processes from end-to-end; from inbound/outbound lead generation, through qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation, and client renewal and expansion.
- Proven track record exceeding targets while operating in a matrixed environment, partnering with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product to ensure sales efforts are well aligned and integrated with broader organizational resources and strategy.
- Experience developing a compelling narrative to drive sales efforts at various levels within client organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with a track record of hiring and developing best in class teams, while cultivating a high-performance culture throughout the organization.
- Relevant experience with selling technology/SaaS solutions.
What you'll get:
- An amazing team to work with!
- The ability to contribute towards an incredible mission
- A competitive salary
- Great medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible time off
- Paid days off to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Paid parental leave
This is a remote position and you can work anywhere within the U.S.