Apptentive allows companies to measure shifts in customer emotion and gather actionable feedback across their mobile customer journeys. Our mobile customer feedback solution helps brands manage their brand reputation, prioritize product roadmaps, and measure customer experience down to individual customer IDs. With powerful event-based targeting, brands can ask the right customers the right question at the right time—yielding industry-leading response rates that are 10x higher than web and email. Apptentive’s ability to connect identity to feedback allows brands to move faster, enhance first-party data, acquire customers at lower costs, and increase customer lifetime value. We power millions of consumer interactions across billions of mobile devices each month, and help the world’s top brands—including FanDuel, eBay, CNN, Capital One, JetBlue, Arby’s, Zillow, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Safeway, and Sonic— enhance customer love and improve customer experience.
- Apptentive is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. This role can work remotely from any of the following states; Washington, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.
Apptentive is looking for a strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented Senior Revenue Operations Manager with deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processes, and strong Salesforce admin experience.
We are focused on candidates with the ability to produce actionable performance insights, turnkey reporting, and help to drive our sales organization via support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and program management.
If you are an analytical builder of systems and processes that loves to be hands-on, we would love to talk to you.
You Will Be Responsible For:
Owning Our Salesforce Instance
- Manage and administer Salesforce, including metadata management, data quality, and integrity, reports, and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules and custom objects, user management, lead/account assignments, and optimization of user experience across the enterprise.
- Increase the effectiveness of Salesforce data management, forecasting, quotes, opportunities, contracts, dashboards, and reporting to support accurate reporting and analysis.
- Manage Salesforce integrations, including ongoing maintenance and problem-solving, and provide strategic insight to the marketing team as needed.
- Manage our sales and marketing technology stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our sales team for prospecting, deal management, and close process. Drive tools adoption through training and enablement.
- Build and maintain the sales automation tech stack to ensure clean data synchronization between Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, and our SaaS billing system.
- Support activities and initiatives as needed across the marketing stack.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet evolving business requirements.
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze key operational metrics for the sales team to uncover trends, identify opportunities, and flag risks and issues.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand the behavior of sales, partners, and customers.
- Support VP of Sales with ongoing pipeline reviews, establishing annual comp plans, and driving Salesforce data integrity.
- Own and maintain analytic support for the core Revenue & Operations teams.
- Provide intelligent reporting, pipeline and revenue forecasting for the Apptentive leadership team to support growth decisions.
- Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting cadence, including quarterly reporting, forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
Cross-Functional Program Management
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance) to develop scalable processes and solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Work with Customer Success and Finance to ensure timely accurate and timely bookings and billings; make operational improvements to the monthly and quarterly operating metrics. Maintain accurate ARR and CARR roll forwards. Create detailed reports on churn including downsells and cancellations.
- Develop training resources on Salesforce, sales processes, and sales tools. Support onboarding boot camps, enablement training, and sales kickoff meetings.
- Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team.
- This position will report to the VP of Sales
Experience you should have:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, preferably at a B2B Saas company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with a distributed tool stack across the entire customer journey including Marketo, Outreach, ZoomInfo
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex ideas/data into insights
- Ability to work through ambiguity, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong program management experience
What We Offer:
- Attractive cash and equity compensation package
- Unlimited/Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our team members
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% premium paid by Company
- 401k, HRA/FSA
- Short-term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Paid professional development stipend
- 12-16 weeks paid parental leave
- Remote work, with the option of traveling to the Seattle office
- WFH equipment so you can be comfortable and productive
- Home internet reimbursement
- Wellbeing reimbursement
- A chance to build something great with other amazing people!
Learn more about us:
At Apptentive, we celebrate diversity through our inclusive culture. We show each other respect, and value people for the way they treat our teammates, our customers, and for the contributions they make. We want you to be comfortable and proud to bring your true self to work each and every day!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age (40 and over), disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time