Primary Skills: Sales Operation, Salesforce, Reading and Reviewing Contracts
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Location – San Jose, CA
TALK to a recruiter NOW: Contact Kishan at (408) 907-7706
“Grow your skills by working with industry leaders”
- Manage the day to day deal approval process, meet with sales teams, communicate via documented business case with cross-functional stakeholders to articulate deal value in a consistent manner.
- Draft and certify customer contracts. Perform to a specified set of metrics and service levels. Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Revenue Assurance, Business Units, Order Management, Credit and other functions.
- Regularly communicate with your sales teams to ensure consistent application of process and policy. Ensure that transactions adhere to Adobe's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
- Prepare in-quarter deal status and communication to management and evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
CALLNOW: Kishan at (408) 907-7706
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience .Proven experience in FP and A, Sales Finance, Sales Operations or Deal Desk.
- Experience drafting and analyzing binding sales agreements. Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Experience in structuring multi-element contracts including subscriptions, licenses, services and support.
- Proficient in software revenue recognition accounting, SOP 97-2 and related. Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for
by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.