Traackr is a global SaaS technology company providing a data-driven influencer marketing platform that marketers use to optimize investments, streamline campaigns, and scale programs. Our customers range from some of the world’s largest companies in the beauty and personal care space to digitally native indie brands which have all made influencer management and engagement a critical practice of their marketing and advertising programs. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris and London.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers’ problems and lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It’s our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
As the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the sales, marketing, and customer success teams at Traackr. In this role, you will partner closely with leadership to implement and optimize our revenue technology stack.
You'll provide scalable architecture solutions, partnering with business stakeholders to understand requirements, and develop and implement strategies to meet technology needs. In this role, you’ll be the Salesforce administrator for Traackr, including managing all integrations, extensions, APEX, etc. to support the CRM system architecture.
Reporting to the CRO, you will lead the revenue operations strategy, identifying the technology, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and optimizing the analytics and systems that support our global go-to-market organization.
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across sales, marketing, customer success and finance to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for streamlining and optimizing our use of technology to generate revenue.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, marketing, and CS processes with SFDC as our central hub. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing, sales and related teams.
- Architect and manage ongoing updates to our Salesforce instance and Sales Operation processes
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our other systems, including creating processes and managing projects to enhance data hygiene.
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs.
- In collaboration with Traackr's Finance team, build and maintain a unified set of reports and dashboards to support leadership in day-to-day operations and strategic decision making.
- Manage the lead lifecycle across marketing, sales and customer success, helping each team create the processes and reporting required for their functions while maintaining a global system.
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work.
- 6+ years of work experience in revenue operations, sales operations, Salesforce administration, or strategic sales roles in a high growth SaaS environment. Exposure to global sales teams is a plus.
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and associated sales and marketing tools. You should have a strong understanding of all SFDC admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities.
- Experience and track record of successfully implementing, administering and managing Sales Operations processes and tools
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Excellent analytical skills to compile data into an understandable format for decision-making.
- Ability to identify the business needs driving internal requests and translating into compelling solutions for our Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success teams
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrated fluency with SaaS reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in SaaS operating model.
- While we have a marketing operations function, strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems is strongly preferred, as you will partner closely with marketing operations.
- Excellent project management skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset. You will be a true team player and know what it means to both strive for your individual contribution while continuing to support your colleagues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.