Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team, reporting into the Head of Revenue Operations, you would work closely with Sales & CS Leadership to maintain strong alignment, remove bottle necks and bring visibility into the health of the revenue engine.
You consider yourself an internal product manager on a mission to drive operational efficiencies across the customer lifecycle as Perpetua embarks on its mission to scale globally.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success management to oversee day-to-day process execution, identify bottlenecks, and and steer projects that will bring improvements to our Perpetua lifecycle
- Collect customer data, analyze information, and provide feedback to Customer Success and Sales to drive toward simple, scalable solutions
- Help establish an operating cadence to review metrics and share insights with business team
- Measure and optimize handoffs between teams to create an ideal customer journey — from marketing lead to sales handoff and closed-won to customer success — facilitated by strong communication and efficiency
- Audit data in Salesforce to ensure accuracy and usefulness of data; including but not limited to pipeline accuracy, account assignments to sales team and hierarchical alignment
- Author business requirements documentation for salesforce developers to execute enhancements with CRM systems
- Assist in selection, implementation and management of the revenue tech-stack
- Support in enablement efforts across customer facing teams
Who You Are:
- You have several years of experience in a Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Consulting, Sales Strategy or similar role
- You have experience of improving business processes and understand how to make them suitable for scale
- You have experience working with Salesforce; Salesforce administration experience is a plus
- You have a good understanding of Hubspot, Outreach, Chorus or similar tools
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You are able to ruthlessly prioritize, and balance multiple competing responsibilities at once
- You have excellent relationship management and rapport building skills
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. Our head office is in Toronto and we have offices in London, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tokyo and Shanghai
- Flexible work arrangements - Perpetua’s Berlin office is a remote first office. You can work from home, the office, or somewhere sunnier and won’t miss a beat
- Flexible time off policy
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- Professional coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens possible
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.