Big Ass Fans is actively recruiting an Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive to drive engagement with global strategic industrial accounts. This role is a senior level sales position with a the responsibility of managing and growing BAF’s strategic national accounts.
This person will focus on developing and implementing strategies to grow Big Ass Fans A+ customers. Working closely with the marketing, sales operations, forecasting and engineering teams to position Big Ass Fans products in the market and drive growth at key accounts.
The most qualified candidates will influence all levels, including key executives, managers, EHS teams and other decision makers within targeted accounts. The Enterprise Corporate Sales Executive is expected to bridge the communication gaps of key members of the customer organization's decision making tree, driving full scale adaptation of Big Ass Fans across key Fortune 500 companies nationwide.
● Hunt and develop new business opportunities with operational and executive C-level users within assigned large, complex, strategic, corporate customers
● Manages, plans, organizes, leads, and controls balanced revenue growth, continued account penetration and client satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus.
● Prepares and presents sales proposals to customers utilizing BAF specific resources and tools
● Structures, negotiates, and closes deals that meet customer expectations and within BAF’s standards and ability to deliver
● Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close, ongoing communication to ensure expectations are met
● 8+ years’ of sales experience, of which 3 years involved a solution sales process into the C/SVP level decision-maker in Procurement, Operations and/or Safety.
● Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
● Ability to show established track record of retaining clients, growing revenue and exceeding sales quota.
● Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
● The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public
● Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
● Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company sponsored social outing.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.