Dermavant Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative therapies for inflammatory skin diseases and medical dermatologic conditions. We are passionate and dedicated to realizing the full potential of biomedical research and to developing and commercializing novel first-in-class or best-in-class therapies that improve patients’ lives. The patient is at the heart of everything we do, and this strong sense of purpose inspires us to bring the brightest people together to deliver the best products in dermatology.
It also brings great culture. In August 2021, the Los Angeles Business Journal named Dermavant one of the “2021 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles,” and Fortune named Dermavant one of the “100 Best Small Workplaces,” the company’s third recognition in a row by the magazine. For more information about Dermavant, check out our Glassdoor page or visit us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
With 150+ years of combined dermatology expertise from the Dermavant leadership team working towards our goal of transforming lives, the future at Dermavant is bright. We are excited for you to see what’s next!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this position is responsible for operational support and management of field facing systems and processes. The position collaborates cross-functionally to coordinate various tasks and streamline Sales related processes, to ensure a comprehensive and cohesive experience. Additionally, he or she identifies critical business issues and opportunities for growth, and works to embed an external market point-of view into the strategic direction of the company.
- Expedite sales processes by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses.
- Oversee and execute a wide variety of commercial initiatives across the organization to ensure Sales objectives are met.
- Work collaboratively with Analytics team to develop tools and dashboards that capture key performance metrics.
- Support execution of effective customer call planning and targeting tools to support on-going sales promotion and assist management in evaluating sales productivity/performance.
- Monitor the organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, management, and dissemination of all field sales reports.
- Serve on cross-functional data governance team and help establish and maintain data.
- Help establish and maintain data and report distribution strategy.
- Partner with IT to maintain data warehouse systems and quality/integrity of data. Other duties as assigned.
- Manage Sales onboarding, ensuring new Sales staff have the equipment and materials necessary to successfully start their positions, progress through training, and enter the field.
- Support Sales budget and purchase order management.
- Maintain recording keeping of contract term and conditions and manage contract to ensure prompt payment.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Dermatology markets in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Experience with commercial systems implementation and management (CRM, Veeva Vault, data warehouse)
- Experience managing vendors
- Must have excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- Resourcefulness, ability to learn quickly, and work on a variety of tasks while managing multiple priorities
- Working experience in a Sales environment
What we look for in our people:
- Highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to personal and career development.
- Desire to work in a quickly changing and fast-paced growing business.
- Unrelenting dedication to delivering results and a desire to shape the strategic goals of the business. Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to overcome ambiguity and challenge the status quo.
- Manage multiple programs with competing and aggressive timelines - prioritize activities and work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experienced presenter of key messages to broad audiences including Senior Stakeholders.
- This position has a physical component that will require you to lift and carry up to 25 pounds from a vehicle to your call points.
At Dermavant Sciences, the health and safety of our team is our number one priority. That is why all offers of employment in the US are contingent on proof of full vaccination from COVID-19 to pass pre-employment requirements, unless a religious or medical exemption is granted or where prohibited by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dermavant is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.