Our mission is to make digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for everyone. We are building the next generation of cryptocurrency services for the fast-growing community of digital currency investors - many of whom are new to crypto.
By combining insurance with the latest security features, Coincover is the first and only service to guarantee digital funds will not be lost or stolen. Coincover significantly reduces risk and makes digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for retail and business customers.
Founded in 2018 in with the aim of making owning cryptocurrency safer and more accessible, we are a Cardiff-based fintech / insurtech start up operating in a global market– and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold and manage their cryptocurrency.
This will be a dynamic, yet challenging role which will suit someone who is focused, embraces change and wants to make a big difference creating something completely new.
As Revenue Operations Manager you'll play a critical role in driving forward our strategic and operational activities supporting our B2B2B and B2B2C business units delivering on their commercial goals, efficiently, aligned and data driven as we scale our business and our customers.
In this core role, you will be collaborating with the Coincover sales, customer success and marketing teams to understand blockers in our demand generation, and acquisition strategy and helping to deliver a solid commercial pipeline.
You must be very dynamic, data driven and on top of the latest tools, techniques and technologies to be able to ensure the maximum efficiency of our demand generation process.
You'll be critical in building support and momentum for some of the business unit's key initiatives, ensuring sales success on the frontline.
To succeed in this role you must be adept at generating high-impact ideas, clearly prioritise workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
We're a growing team with huge aspirations so you'll be expected to get stuck in -and be able to make a difference from day one.
As a Revenue Operations Manager you will be responsible for delivering acquisition objectives across our B2B2B target audiences and will help accelerate growth through partnership acquisition.
- Lead the Revenue analytics for Coincover's commercial divisions by coordinating with business unit leaders, sales, and marketing.
- Building and maintaining revenue-based reporting and analytics to enable the business and help validate and execute on our strategy.
- Developing key metrics that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency.
- Analyse business data across departments to make high-level decisions that impact the company's bottom line.
- Extract key business insights from qualitative and quantitative data, identify potential risks and opportunities and create solutions to mitigate long-term issues and drive more revenue and growth.
- Develop and track team metrics (OKRs, quota's), reporting, dashboards and salesforce hygiene.
- Change Leadership: Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve processes, customer experience, performance and identify potential risks.
Salesforce, ChilliPiper, Gong, Cognism, Hubspot, SalesLoft
- Experience working in Sales and Revenue Operations roles along with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success function.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field or equivalent experience and education.
- Highly data driven to the point of obsessive.
- Experience working at a high-growth SaaS environment, ideally in financial services, crypto or blockchain.
- An expert at optimising and improving our CRM (Salesforce) functionality.
- A strong aptitude for data analysis and lead generation optimization.
- Well organised, structured, logical thinker who loves problem-solving.
- Proactive with the ability to use your initiative, provide innovative thinking and ideas, and function effectively in highly dynamic and unstructured environment.
- Interest in, and passion for, technology and customer experience.
- A keen interest in fintech and insurtech.
- Experience in or passion for Bitcoin, Ethereum, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Self- improver who wants to learn, reads constantly, and loves to pass on their knowledge to others.
- The chance to make a big difference from day one
- The opportunity to develop the role and make it your own
- Exposure to a high-growth business and all it entails
- Self-driven development opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Share options available
- Flexible and remote working available
- Central office in Cardiff
We would love to see you in our office with the rest of the team a few days a week or a couple of times a month when restrictions once again allow, so you need to be willing to commute to Cardiff.
To apply please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you'd like to be considered for the role and join the Coincover team.