Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.Job Description
The Manager, Revenue Operations is a strategic position that plays a pivotal role in the data integrity of Key Zayo functions leading a team of Rev Ops Analysts. The position is responsible for assisting the Sales and Business Operations teams, maintaining and enhancing dashboards, data models and data pipelines. The right candidate will possess advanced analytical and decision-making skills. The role requires someone who is passionate about data quality, data analytics and automation in order to drive business strategy. An ability to be an expert in problem solving, critical thinking, and an understanding of complex system dependencies are essential in enabling the Rev Ops Analyst team to show where Zayo processes are broken and how those processes are affecting key data points. An individual with a strong passion to solve problems and improve data integrity will excel in this position. In addition, this individual has to have a knowledge of pulling unique datasets across different objects within Salesforce. This will help with the additional responsibility of maintaining databases that feed into objects in Salesforce and dashboards in Analytics.
- Leads a team of Rev Ops Analysts who are responsible for driving core Rev Ops processes and providing superior internal customer experience
- Build and manages deep, meaningful, and effective relationships with our team, sales and business partners
- Work with other areas of the business to drive enhanced data, operational reporting and analytics platform
- Build, maintain and enhance dashboards, data models and data pipelines
- Use Tableau to create complex datasets across multiple tables in Zayo’s Salesforce warehouse
- Identify and automate inefficiencies in the methods the organization currently uses to gather important business data by developing a systemic framework as well as improve data flows
- Provides governance on data accuracy and ensures integrity of data components in key analysis projects and playbooks
- Run processes that use data to identify market and business trends to increase profits and efficiency
- Implement and maintain methodologies for tracking and reporting on key business operational and financial metrics
- Understand, utilize, and maximize our data, in Salesforce.com and other databases to optimize business insights
- Managing and Implementing Solutions
- Understand and communicate current and planned work status for the intended audience with appropriate level of details in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Manage work to meet commitments. Involvement in prioritization of work, escalation of issues, and development of contingency plans. Facilitate meetings / work sessions.
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Maintaining and Supporting Solutions
- Create views/dashboards of data to support the requirements outlined by the Business Stakeholders.
- Hold meetings to demonstrate progress, and train the business partners on how to use the business analysis tool and dashboards.
- Maintain a relationship with the business to understand changing needs, and continually provide support for updating views/documentation to keep up with those changes.
- Understand how processes and system functionality work together to achieve business goals and recommend new and/or changes to existing processes to streamline, automate & integrate, and meet application compliance requirements.
- Project Manage multiple projects and deliverables at once.
Base pay range: $75,200 - 103,400, commensurate with experience
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Operations Management, Data Science, or other Quantitative Field
- Ability to understand and create charts, graphs, and data visualization models
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and G-Suite applications
- Aptitude for learning new/different processes within the company to better understand other data architectures and workflows
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Intermediate experience with Einstein Analytics, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Ability to create reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Passion for creating a data driven culture and delivering value
- Ability to coordinate across teams and disciplines to drive process improvements and automation
- Self-starter who is able to tackle work in an unstructured environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong desire for teamwork and working in group settings
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, as well as manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- A team player who can collaborate naturally on high priority projects and initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong financial acumen and a passion for data
- Must be highly organized and a strong communicator both written and verbal
- A general understanding of telecom is preferred
.Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.