Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!Your impact
As a Senior Sales Operations Manager you will drive efficiency & effectiveness of our sales organisation. You will independently manage a wide scope of projects on process improvements, lead management, business planning, target setting and incentives, and will work with many different (senior) stakeholders across the organisation to have your solutions adopted successfullyRole And Responsibilities
- Design, build and implement tools that help us to forecast our KPIs with an increasing accuracy
- Create accurate real time visibility of individual and team performances
- Increase productivity by identifying bottlenecks and finding solutions for them, simplifying processes & automating where possible
- Lead the sales business planning by analysing historical performance data, setting targets and guide key stakeholders in making plans to hit our goals
- Own the incentive methodology, design & calculations on a monthly basis
- Managing Otrium’s global pipeline of prospect brands; from designing the process, to defining prioritisation criteria, and driving the automation of sourcing new leads
- Develop & optimise sales processes through the partner journey, by designing and implementing CRM functionalities, that minimise the admin burden for the sales teams while allowing to capture enough information to foster our data-drive ways of working
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations or as a process improvement manager within a commercial organisation
- Experience with structuring complex processes, and communicating results in a simplified way
- Experience with KPIs & Incentive framework with day-to-day management
- You are strong communicator (both verbally and on paper via written messages or presentations)
- Proactive, independent, responsible, and pragmatic, bringing solutions and proposals instead of stating problems/issues
- Comfortable with data analysis and using Excel or other data analytics tools
- Determined to deliver accurate and flawless results, with an eye for detail
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today’s fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real - We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We’re modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!